If you’ve been injured you may be entitled to compensation. It’s not a simple process though and you need to be prepared to have to negotiate with hospitals, medical staff and insurance companies. If you’d rather focus on your recovery than worry about medical bills and navigating insurance policies then we can help. Our lawyers are committed to fighting for justice so that you get the compensation you deserve.
Types of cases our New York personal injury lawyers handle
Our personal injury attorneys have experience and expertise with the following types of cases:
- Car accidents. Our lawyers have over 35 years of experience resolving car accident cases. We’ll make sure the person responsible is held accountable. We’ll fight for you to be compensated appropriately.
- Truck, motorcycle, bus, train and bicycle accidents. We understand the complexities of different types of accidents and the different state and federal laws that may apply. Our personal injury attorneys will help make sure the evidence is clear and your claim is strong.
- Slips and falls. Premises liability claims cover accidents that happen because a property or business owner hasn’t kept their property in a safe condition. Our NY personal injury lawyers can establish whether you have a case and then pursue damages if you do.
- Construction accidents. Although construction sites are dangerous places, that doesn’t mean that you aren’t entitled to compensation if you’re injured. The chances are that worker’s comp will be inadequate to cover your needs. The litigation process is complicated so it’s important to have an experienced NY personal injury attorney on the case.
- Wrongful death. If you’ve lost a loved one unexpectedly, the last thing you need is to be navigating the legal system to get the justice you deserve. Call us so we can help determine who in your family should be filing the claim, and what your family may be entitled to.